For more than 25 years local government Communication and Marketing programs have constantly evolved. However, in that time one thing has remained the same and that is the demand for the newest and most innovative products and technologies.
3CMA is one of the nation’s most established and reputable local government organizations. Being a sponsor at its Annual Conference offers premium exposure to more than 300 qualified communication and marketing professionals who attend in order to learn about the latest tools and programs that will ensure their success.
3CMA sponsorship offers opportunities designed to connect savvy companies with prospective clients. There will be less than 30 of your competitors in attendance so over the two and a half days attendees will have a lot of time to interact with you and learn about the value of your products.
Sponsors are provided with table-like booths which are co-mingled with the displays of more than seven hundred 2018 Savvy award entries representing local government best practices. Sponsors receive recognition in the conference program, on a special page on the 3CMA website and in 3CMA e-mailings.
Additional benefits include:
- Strengthening your relationships with existing customers
- Reaching your prospects in new ways
- Marketing your company to targeted decision markers with technical expertise
- Generating many good leads
- Accessing attendees who represent over 40 states
- Being a part of a meeting place for education of all attendees (the Annual Conference is not just a trade show)
Please review the potential sponsorships
. The networking opportunities offered at the Annual Conference are a great opportunity.