- Read the Rules of Competition
- Two complete copies for each entry submitted (Entry Form, Supporting Materials, Etc.) One copy is sent to a judge in the selected category and the other copy stays at the 3CMA Office as a back-up copy. Communication or Marketing Plans, Digital Interactive, Social Media and Video entries are submitted 100% online so only one copy is needed for these particular categories.
- Completed Entry Form
- Descriptive Letter
- Supporting Materials (Copies of testimonials; Also photographs of posters and other collateral materials are preferred)
- Short 50 - 75 word descriptor for Guidebook (must be submitted with entry and electronically via the online form)
- Image for Awards Presentation - Please include a high-resolution .jpg, .gif, or .png image of your entry that you would like to have included in the Awards Presentation should it be selected as a finalist. (Savvy, Silver Circle or Award of Excellence) Note: Image can be uploaded using the online Short Descriptor form.
- Entry Fee made payable to 3CMA included with entry (fees are payable in U.S. funds by check, international money order, purchase order (requirement for invoice must be noted) or by an on-line credit card process.
- New for 2018 - Communication or Marketing Plans, Digital Interactive, Social Media and Video category submissions are now submitted entirely online:
- Digital Interactive Entry Form
- Social Media Entry Form
- Video Entry Form
- Communication or Marketing Plans Entry Form
- Early Entry Deadline: Friday - April 6, 2018
- Final Entry Deadline: Monday - May 14, 2018
- Entry mailed to:
Savvy Awards Competition
PO Box 20278
Washington, DC 20041
- Time-sensitive entries sent by FedEx, UPS or similar carries, the address is:
481 Carlisle Drive, 1st Floor
Herndon, VA 20170